The owner of the domain https://group-hotels.ru/ (further referred to as ‘Website”) is a JSC “Hotel Center” Co., Ltd, that is included in a group of companies forming the hotel chain “V Pitere Otdyhat” (further in the text: JSC “Hotel Center”, hotel chain “V Pitere Otdyhat”, “Nevsky Center hotels group”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
Data Controller of this Website is JSC “Hotel Center”. Contact information and company details are next:
- Principle State Registration Number (OGRN): 1177847170764
- Taxpayer Identification Number (INN): 7810684680
- Juridical address: 197110, Saint-Petersburg, Bolshaya Raznochinnaya str., 16, building A, office 505
- Central office address: 197110, Saint-Petersburg, Bolshaya Raznochinnaya str., 16, building A, office 505, 5th floor, JSC “Hotel Center”
- General Director: Konkova Irina Anatolevna
- Phone number: +78129262227
You can find the whole list of companies forming the hotel chain “V Pitere Otdyhat” and its contact information and details on this page — https://group-hotels.ru/requisites/
Data processors of this Website are:
- Joint-Stock Company “Hotel Center”
- Joint Stock Company “Travel Line Group”,
- Joint Stock Company “TRAVEL LINE PRO”.
Personal Data Collection and Protection Policy.
This Policy has been developed in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law dt. 27.07.2006 №152-FZ “On Personal Data”, the Federal Law dt. 27.07.2006 №149-FZ “On information, information technologies and information protection” and other normative acts in the field of personal data that are applied on the territory of the Russian Federation.
This Policy regulates Personal Data Processing of visitors for which Hotels «Blue Sky on Nevsky», «Piter on Dobrolybova», «Graf Tolstoy», «Smart Welcome», «Amigo», «NeoClassic», «Wow on Nevsky», «Wow Hermitage», «Grand Mark» (further referred to as Hotels) provide hotel services. Consumer Personal Data Processing is performed by Hotel only for providing of hotel services to visitors. There are next aims for Personal Data Processing: – booking of a Hotel room; –
execution and performance of agreement on providing of services on temporary accommodation in a Hotel.
Basic terms used in this Policy
This Private Policy is using next basic terms: “Hotel” – authorized hotel staff acting on behalf of JSC “Hotel Center” that organizes and executes personal data processing and determines the aims of personal data processing, scope of personal data for processing, actions (operations) performing with personal data. «Personal Data» — any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable natural person (personal data subject); «Personal Data Processing» — any operation (procedure) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation equipment or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (spreading, providing access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data. «Confidentiality of Personal Data» — the requirement for compliance by the Hotel or other person who has an access to personal data that does not allow their dissemination without the consent of personal data subject or the presence of any other legal basis.
Agreement on Personal Data Processing
Using the Website https://group-hotels.ru, leaving your data by filling in the form fields, as well as using any of our products or services, you:
- join to this Agreemen;
- confirm that you are the owner of all specified personal data;
- confirm and acknowledge that you carefully read the entire Agreement conditions of the processing your personal data that you indicate in the form fields, the text of the agreement and the conditions of personal data processing are clear to you;
- agree to the processing of personal data provided as part of personal data information;
- agree to the terms of personal data processing.
The following categories of personal data are processed at the Hotel for consumers of hotel services:
- full name;
- date and place of birth;
- passport data (passport series and number, passport issuing authority, passport date of issue);
- place of registration and residence (country, city, region, address);
- phone numbers;
- place of employment;
- data of Visa and Immigration card;
- dates of Hotel visiting;
- information about your IP-address;
- your location information;
- information about Website referral path.
Aims of Personal Data Processing
Personal Data is processed for the purpose of execution of labour and civil law relations, accounting and tax accounting in accordance with the Federal Law dt. 27.07.2006 №152-FZ “On Personal Data”, and also for the purpose of organizing and conducting marketing and/or advertising campaigns or other events; fulfillment of obligations under civil law contracts, including through third parties and through the Hotel’s website (further referred to as the Website), the provision of other services to personal data subjects; promotion of Hotel services on the market through direct contacts by personal data subjects using various means of communication (by telephone, e-mail, postal mailing, social networks on the Internet, etc.); for other purposes, if such actions of the Hotel do not contradict the current legislation.
Transfer of Personal Data
Hotels do not provide or disclose information containing the personal data of consumers of hotel services to a third party without the written consent of the personal data subject, unless it is necessary to prevent threats to life and health, as well as in cases established by federal laws. Upon a reasoned request, personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data can be transferred: – to judicial authorities in connection with the administration of justice; – to state security bodies; – to prosecution authorities; – to the police; – to investigating authorities; – to the migration service; – to other bodies in cases established by regulatory legal acts binding. Hotel employees do not answer questions related to the transfer of personal data by phone or fax.
Use of Personal Data for advertising and marketing research
The personal data subject gives the Hotel permission to the implementation of the advertising newsletter about discounts, promotions, new offers, etc. using various means of communication, including, but not limited to: postal mailing, email, telephone, Internet, social networks, etc. The frequency of such mailings is determined by the Hotel unilaterally. The guest has a right to refuse receiving advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal. Service messages informing the Guest about booking services and the stages of processing of his/her requests have informational purposes only, it is not advertising mailings that are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the Guest.
Cookies and additional technologies
- saving your username and password for future visits in order to simplify and speed up log-in;
- saving of your language and other preferences;
- confirming that you receive all required information;
- providing of secure and reliable services for online transactions;
- following your reaction to advertisement and content of the Website or the app for analyzing and determining the frequency of sending the same advertisement to you;
- determining the number of visitors of the Website, and how visitors use the Website, so that we can support its quick and efficient operation, as well as assistance in providing information and content that are relevant to your interests and location.
Different types of Cookies that can be used on this Website are described below.
- Essential cookies. Essential cookies require for operation of the Website and afford you to use its services and opportunities. The disabling of these cookies can make services and functions unavailable.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies for saving of your settings on the Website, such as language preferences or information about booking that you used earlier at bookings of our hotels. We use functional cookies also for saving of such information like the last hotel you were searching for in order to help you find it easier during next visit of the Website. Some functional cookies are necessary for viewing maps or watching videos on our Website. We use “flash-cookies” also for certain animated content.
- Session cookies. Cookies of this type are stored temporarily, only during the browsing session, and will be deleted from the device when the browser is closed. We use Session cookies to support the functionality of the Website and to get an idea of your trends in using the Website, such as which pages you visit, which links you use and how much time you spend on each page.
Persistent cookies: Cookies of this type are not deleted when the browser is closed, but are stored on the device for a fixed period of time or until you
delete them. Each time you visit the Website, the server on which the cookie is set, will recognize persistent cookies stored on your device. We and other persons use persistent cookies to save your preferences, to ensure their availability at your next visit and to keep a more accurate record of your frequency of visits to the Website, the frequency of returns, possible changes in the nature of the use of the Website over time, as well as the effectiveness of advertising.
- Advertising cookies allow us and other advertisers to show you the most suitable products, offers and advertisements on the Website and the sites of third-party companies, either by email or by other messages. For example, some Advertising Cookies help our service providers and other advertisers select ads based on your interests, including interests expressed or anticipated when visiting websites, using online services and applications. Others help to prevent the repeating of same ad. These types of cookies also help us to provide you with Website materials based to your interests and needs. As noted below, some Analytical Cookies and Other Technologies are partially used to promote advertising.
- Advertising cookies include also Social network cookies. Social network cookies are used to share the content of the Website with persons who are or are not members of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VK and Pinterest. These cookies are usually set by the social network provider and ensure unhindered and uninterrupted data exchange.
- Analytical cookies collect information about your use of the Website and allow us to improve its performance. These cookies provide us with summary information that we use to track the Website performance, count page visits, identify technical errors, track visitors’ access to the Website, and measure advertising performance (including emails sent to you).
- Other technologies can be used for the same purposes as cookies, which allow us and third-party companies to know when you visit the Website and to understand how you interact with emails or advertising messages. Using Other Technologies, we receive general information (your operating system, version of your browser, URL of the site from which you came) or aggregate information to improve the Website for users’ convenience and to learn traffic patterns.
It should be noted that if information collected through cookies and other technologies is personal, in this case the rules of the Confidentiality Agreement, supplementing this Regulation, apply. Please note that we are not currently responding to signals such as “Do Not Track”, and the same one.
Management of cookies and other technologies
You can also delete cookies from your computer or block them at any time by changing your browser settings (information on how to delete or block cookies can be found in the browser’s Help menu). JSC “Hotel Center” is not responsible for the settings of your browser. You can find simple and understandable instructions on how to manage cookies for various types of web browsers on the Internet.
Rights of Personal Data Subjects
Hotel staff has a right to verify the accuracy and relevance of the provided personal data. The consumer of hotel services (personal data subject) has the right to ask the Hotel for clarifying of his/her personal data, blocking it or destroying it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and also taking measures that are prescribed by law measures to protect their rights. In order to realize the above rights, a consumer of hotel .services may, in the manner established by Article 14 of the Federal Law dt. 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, contact us with a corresponding request. To fulfill such requests, the representative of the operator (Hotel) may need to establish your identity and request additional information. If the personal data subject believes that the Hotel is processing his personal data in violation of the requirements of the above Federal Law or otherwise violates his rights and freedoms, the personal data subject has the right to appeal the actions or inaction of the Hotel to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court. In some cases (especially if you want to delete your personal data or stop processing it) this may also mean that we will no longer be able to provide services to you. In addition, applicable law may establish restrictions and other conditions regarding your rights mentioned above.
Measures for providing protection of Personal Data
The hotel takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data. The hotel takes appropriate measures to collect, store and process the collected data in order to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, we are constantly improving the methods of collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to counter unauthorized access to our systems. The taken measures are based on the requirements of Art. 18.1, Article 19 of the Federal Law dt. 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dt. 15.09. 2008 No. 687 “On approval of Regulations for Processing Personal Data without using automation”. The access of the Hotel personnel to personal data, processed in the Hotel information system, as well as to their material carriers, is made only for fulfilling their labor duties. Workplaces and places of storage of personal data are equipped in such a way as to exclude uncontrolled use of confidential information.
Information relating to personal data of consumers of hotel services and other persons, that has become known in connection with the organization’s activities and its employees official (functional, professional) duties, is confidential information and is protected by law.
Changes of this Policy
The management of JSC “Hotel Center” can change this Policy. If significant changes are made to this Policy, the Hotel Administration will post a notice about changes at the beginning of this document and on the Website page.